Is your public park, playground, or recreational center in need of shade structures? At Smith Steelworks, we design and manufacture durable, weather and rust resistant pavilions all across the United States. Importantly, each structure is created to withstand heavy snow loads, wind, and more. Furthermore, our kits come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. In the end, if you don’t see something that meets your needs, give us a call. We create customized shade structures as well. Call Today!
Steel Shade Structures
Ordering Directly From The Manufacturer
In short, we are proud to manufacture quality shade structures for commercial and residential areas. Also, working directly with us allows us to give our customers the best price on steel, wood, lighting, etc. Because there is no “middle man” our team will work with with you from initial order to final shipment; no changing hands!
Shade Structure Features
Safe Shade Structures Design
- No low hanging beams to prevent climbing.
- Covered, secure bolts.
- Different psf options to manage snow loads and wind.
Make The Pavilion Your Own
- First, Choose between an GluLam or Steel Pavilions
- Next, Mega rib or shingle roof type.
- Then, Powder coat color options for the steel beams (and purlins).
- Besides providing beautiful color, powder coat also creates an impermeable barrier between the metal and outdoor exposure. This keeps the metal beams free from rust and corrosion. Learn more about the powder coating process here.
What Is Included With The Shade Structures Purchase?
Stamped, engineered drawings are included with every pavilion order.
An LED lighting kit is available with most pavilion types.
Shade Structures Kits
On the whole, our kits are the most economical way to buy the shade structure. With this in mind, Smith Steelworks provides everything needed to construct the shade structure including: roof, beams or purlins, and more.
Get started on your order today!