Pickleball Shade Structures
Is your public park, tennis or pickleball courts, in need of shade structures? At Smith Steelworks, we design and manufacture durable shade pavilions all across the United States. Most importantly, each structure is created to withstand heavy snow loads, wind, and more. Furthermore, our kits come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. Call today to order pickleball shade structures!
Pickleball Shade Structure Colors
Each piece of the shade structure undergoes our three-step powder coating process. You have the option to choose the column color, roof shingle color, and metal shade color. Our powder coating colors are designed to remain vibrant for years to come, even in constant sun and moisture exposure.
Pickleball Shade Structures Features
Custom Design Options
- Choice between mega rib roof or shingles.
- Pavilion roof type options including: Gable, Clerestory, or Hip Roof.
- Choose which powder coating colors you’d like for columns, shingles, and roofing.
- GluLam Beam Pavilions feature a Gable Style with wooden beams and deck.
- Steel Pavilions are available with steel purlins and choice of metal or wood deck.
Ordering Directly From the Manufacturer
By choosing to order your shade structures from Smith Steelworks, you are eliminating any third-party representatives. This guarantee ensures the best price and the highest quality service. Our team works closely with you from the initial order all the way to the final shipment.
Additional Products To Add
No pickleball courts are complete without our site furniture line. Check out a few options below!
Call today to get started on your pickleball shade structure!